Landlady collapses after fire destroyed her property

Ghana News–A landlady; Madam Akua Ako, has been hospitalized after her property got destroyed by fire.

Her 23 bedroom house located at old Tafo Ahenbronum caught fire around 9pm Monday.

Tenants are still at a loss as far as the source of the fire is concerned. They say eight of the rooms were completely burnt out of the twenty-three. They tell cash of about GHC3,400 was lost to the fire including other property running into several thousand cedis.


No life was however lost to the fire.

The landlady, on seeing the destruction to her property fainted and was rushed to the hospital where she is still receiving treatment.

What do you think about this piece? Share your comment in the comment thread and share the story using the social media buttons above. Thank you.

Disclaimer: Comments by third parties do not in any way reflect the views of Raw Gist. We, however, reserve the right to edit and/or delete any comment. [ Terms & Conditions ]

Leave a Reply

(Your email address will not be published)