Electricity kills one, leaves one in critical condition

Ghana News- One female student has been electrocuted while another is left in critical condition following exposure to electric current.

The two are both students of CRIG Primary School at Akyem Tafo in the Eastern region.

The incident occurred Thursday afternoon at Akyem New Tafo Zongo after a heavy rainstorm.

The Assembly Member for Akyem New Tafo Zongo, Fuseini Shaban confirmed to Starr News that the students had just returned home from school when the incident happened.

According to him, the siblings were electrocuted by a Metal Television Pole in their home.

He added that preliminary investigations revealed that there was an electrical fault in the house which electrified the roof and the television pole.

What do you think about this piece? Share your comment in the comment thread and share the story using the social media buttons above. Thank you.

Disclaimer: Comments by third parties do not in any way reflect the views of Raw Gist. We, however, reserve the right to edit and/or delete any comment. [ Terms & Conditions ]

Leave a Reply

(Your email address will not be published)